Saturday, April 16, 2011
Many of the items carrying over through the summer were expected (all the Big Shot products and punches), but I am ecstatic that some of the Seam Bindings, the Red Glimmer paper and trinkets were as well! However, I am quite sad that the super fun Pom Pom Trim and adorable Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Brads are not. I will definitely be stocking up on those! We will have to wait until July 1 to see if any of the stamp sets will be in the new Idea Book & Catalog.
Click HERE to see the .pdfs in their full-size format. I hope that this helps you to plan your final Occasions Mini purchases.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
- Create 2" x 2" card from Peach Parfait Textured Card Stock.
- Punch scallop edge using Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Cut to 2". Adhere to top half of card front. Adhere strip of Peach Parfait Patterns Designer Series Paper (2" x 1-1/2") over scallop edge to cover holes. Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink on Designer Series Paper strip.
- Punch blossoms from Baja Breeze Card Stock using Boho Blossoms Punch; distress flowers; ink with Moonlight Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink.
- Punch blossoms from Always Artichoke Textured Card Stock using Boho Blossoms punch; cut petals to create leaves for flowers.
- Adhere flowers and leaves to front of card. Adhere pearls to centers of flowers.
- Call me to order products at 209-632-7844 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
Spring is Blossoming Promotion: April 1 - 30, 2011
The Stampin' Up! Spring is Blossoming Promotion offers customers the opportunity to purchase two sneak peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. You can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:
1) Online Order
- Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
- Both items can be purchased once the $20 minimum is met; there is a limit of five per product once the $20 minimum is met. Ordering another $20 of Stampin' Up! products resets the limit and allows you to purchase another five Designer Series Papers and/or stamp sets.
2) Host a Workshop
- Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details if you would like to place a combined order with friends or place a single order thru me to earn these products free!
- There is a limit of one Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper per workshop.
*Net sales before tax and shipping